Thursday, September 11, 2008

Introduction

For a while now, my loving wife has been on me to start a food blog. First, my excuse was I didn't have a clever name. Now that that's out of the way we can move on.

What you can expect to see here is a lot of talk about food. If I'm really into it, I'll even have a picture or two of some food. I have an iPhone, and if you have one too, you know that it's really only good for taking pictures of plates anyway. The darker, the better. It hides the lack of focus. Kind of reminds me of high school...

I'll warn you now, I am likely to digress upon occasion. Usually, bikes or biking will be the topic. After all, I'm a ride to eat kind of guy. I might even get into the Clippers, movies, music, books, or politics if I feel like it. What are you gonna do about it? I'm not trying to be the next Bikesnob or anything. Go read something else if you think I'm being a douche. You're probably right anyway.

As I am between gigs, there's not going to be a lot of restaurant reviews here, or at least not current ones. For the time being, it's going to be a lot of home cooking, farmer's markets, recipes (maybe), and a few trips to the archives based on things I've taken pictures of or had a hankering for.

I'll also have a blogroll up in the next couple of days in case you get bored here. 

Until later, then.

eatmee  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, you make me laugh. You rule!

Anonymous said...

i've added you to my RSS feed. you'd better keep it rizzo

G-Stop said...

RSS'd as well.


Here's my foodie song for the both of you.

http://musicformaniacs.blogspot.com/2005/12/i-like-stinky-cheese.html